Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Music and Destiny part 2

I arrived at the terminal and I saw a huge card and a woman in her 30's
waving her hand...in that card it says my name....she was shouting!
"Mina"....I knew it was my name...but I heard it in different tone



"are you Mina?" she asked
"yes!" Then she started to carry my bags, she was pointing the van
as I was approaching the van
I was confused if the van is really secluded
from the seat of the driver...but I did get in...it was getting cold
and Im not used in this whole winter season
She opened the small window and she started this conversation
she started asking with

"you are musician? I can tell from ur clothes" she told
She looked at the mirror and started smiling....
"ah! I need to know where is BERTA's BAR is...Im going for a concert" I asked
"when?" she asked
"tonight!" I answered
"ok I'll teach you the way...." she said
"aren't you available to take me there?" I requested
"I have ah...something...an appointment.....in ah ah ah.....
the office..." she struggles to answer
I knew that she's avoiding the request so I just shut up...

The van stopped and she was pointing the apartment and handed me the key


I was confused about the apartment I rented
because its not this extravagant like what Im seeing now
So I jumped off the van..and started walking
The key has 3 digits...203 ....so I supposed it was the rooms' number

There are few people outside the apartment
and they were holding big Posters and I dont even understand what's in it
so i just passed them...
I got to the room...and it was empty..I was really hungry so I put my bags down
and went downstairs to buy something on the bakery outside
The breads....I can see the breads being prepared....I wonder how it tastes
so I went in


I bought one large bread and several pastries for snacks and breakfast
I was walking towards the door of the bakery and a tall blonde man with his bread
went out..and girls outside started screaming...I was walking
and I noticed that we are walking down the same apartment..
He kept looking at his back..which I supposed to be me..
So I think he was thinking im stalking him...I dont even know him
he stopped at the hallway and looked at me really hard
"Oletko vaanii minua?" he said
I was stunned...he was beautiful..more like a woman


"Im sorry I dont speak finnish!" I utterly and sounded a little bit shaky
"why are u following me?" he asked
"Im not following you...I live next door" I said..I suddenly stopped breathing
He gave me a cold stare...it was like he was not believing im saying
so I try to explain more..."Im a tourist...and stalking is not my hobby...
I dont know you either..." and I started working on with my keys...
and I noticed that the door is open...I am sure that I locked the door
I dont want to make a fuss since he's still there standing and looking at me
so i didn't bother the door not being locked...and went inside immediately...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i screamed)

my bag was nowhere to be found
my clothes are all gone

it wasn't long till the man I saw before opened the door
and asked "what happened?"
I turned around and I saw the neighbors coming in
it was blurry at the same time...and I wasn't hearing anything
I fell and everything was black



No comments:

Post a Comment

Read also

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...