Followers

Monday, February 13, 2012

getting inspiration

Ive been broken lately!
is that a good inspiration??
not really for me
I could write and make stories..if I feel happy

and since its valentines day!!!!!!!!
im searching for a particular incident that would
tickle my imagination through and through
to make my butt sit down and write that moment
that will swept off my feet...

Whenever I write I put my speaker off
and headphones ON...and feel only the music and me
and listen to my brain what is telling while it dictates my heart
how would I feel

happy valentines day everybody!!!!
make me inspired by following and commenting on my stories..!^_^



he is my dates
he's yummy
a little evil
but has the most sweet eyes and smile



No comments:

Post a Comment

Read also

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...